More than a great idea: LightSleeper is helping real people sleep.
We’ve been researching LightSleeper for over two years now, and the results have been eye-opening (so to speak): 78% of users report a significant improvement in their ability to get to sleep, stay asleep and improve the quality of their sleep as well.
Female 45-54, Teacher
- Took at least 60 minutes to get to sleep.
- Tried medication and relaxation tapes but with no success.
- Got to sleep much faster.
- If she awoke in the middle of the night, was able to get back to sleep easily.
- As a result, got an extra hour’s sleep per night.
In her own words:
“Felt a lot brighter, able to think more clearly. No headaches. Felt more competent and healthy too.”
“I thought LightSleeper was the most fantastic thing. It really worked for me as I have spent many years without any proper sleep.”
“I loved the design. Stylish, sleek, substantial.”
Male, 25-35, IT Consultant
- Got less than 3 hours sleep per night.
- Got to sleep within 30 minutes. However, woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t get back to sleep again.
- Woke during the night and used the product to get back to sleep.
- Increased his sleep to 6-8 hours per night.
Female, 45-54, Nurse
- On average slept only 3-6 hours a night.
- Regularly had difficulty getting to sleep and woke too early.
- Usually took 30 – 60 minutes to fall asleep.
- Gets an extra 2 hours sleep per night.
- Gets to sleep in less than 30 minutes.
In her own words:
“Usually if I woke in the night I’d read, sometimes for hours. Using LightSleeper I went almost instantly back to sleep.”
“Instead of waking after a few minutes because my glasses fell off or I dropped my book, the light turned itself off and I remained asleep. Great!!”
Male 45-54, Bank Manager
- Slept only 3-6 hours a night.
- Woke during the night and struggled to get back to sleep.
- Gets an extra two hours’ sleep per night.
In his own words:
“I was amazed by how quickly my sleeping pattern changed for the better. Within four days use I had slept solidly for 7 hours, the first time in years and on the fifth day I slept through to the 6:25 alarm – I can’t remember the last time that this happened.”
“The design and operation are both unobtrusive and fitted into the bedroom environment well.”